Licenced Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
- Competitive Salary + Salary Packaging
- Permanent full-time position
- Bankstown location
CareFlight was founded in 1986 as an aeromedical charity with the mission to save lives, speed recovery and serve the community. Today, we deliver services nationally. Our critical care doctors, paramedics and nurses are specially trained in emergency and trauma, pre-hospital and remote medicine and we use helicopters, jet aircraft, turbo-prop planes and road vehicles to reach and treat patients wherever they are.
We run accredited training for clinical specialists; operate extensive aviation and logistic training for our employees and other organisations; run a range of free education and training programs in regional, rural and remote areas, and partner with emergency service organisations, defence forces and businesses to deliver our expertise.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Airframe/ Engine LAME keen to explore potential opportunities in our NSW Operations.
As an Airframe/ Engine LAME your key responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Maintaining CareFlight aircraft within the scope of licencing requirements and in accordance with the CareFlight Maintenance Control and Procedure Manuals.
- Ensuring that all matters pertaining to engineering duties are professionally completed including all correspondence such as emails and phone calls.
- Ensuring practical steps are taken to ensure safe practices in the workplace, identifying hazards and using the CareFlight Safety Reporting System.
- CASA B1.3 LAME licence on Kawasaki/MBB BK117-B2 (LTS101) with previous experience
- Effective team player with ability to work autonomously
- Possess sound organisational and problem-solving abilities to provide workable solutions
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills enabling you to work with staff and crew from all work groups and levels.
- Possess a professional service-orientated approach
- Flexible work hours, enabling fire fighting, flood relief & EMS operations
- A willingness and ability to be deployed to remote locations to carry out scheduled and unscheduled maintenance
- CASA B1.3 LAME licence on Bell 412 (PWC PT6T) with previous experience
- CASA B1.3 LAME licence on Airbus Helicopters BK117-D2 (Arriel 2E)
- CASA B1.1 LAME licence on Beechcraft B200 King Air (PT6A)